This is one of the top Auckland restaurants for functions and celebrations – any excuse to enjoy some of the most delicious food, wine and fine dining Auckland wide.Auckland's Waitakere Estate’s award-winning chef presents a sumptuous a la carte menu, complemented by panoramic rainforest and city views. Our restaurant’s West Auckland setting, with its native forest, means you can relax in peace and quiet as you indulge yourself in premium New Zealand cuisine matched with outstanding local wines.
We specialise in catering for a wide variety of occasions:
- Weddings – for a full wedding banquet or boutique sit-down dinner, Auckland's Waitakere Estate offers top-quality romantic dining. Auckland City is only half an hour away, so why not pop over for a romantic dinner? Auckland couples and visitors can relax and unwind against our gorgeous rainforest backdrop.
- Conferences – impress your staff members and guests with our delicious menu and excellent service – this is one of the top Auckland restaurants for conference dining.
- High tea or Sunday lunch – Auckland visitors and locals can enjoy a sophisticated high tea, or a sumptuous Sunday lunch. Auckland City’s bustle fades away in this forest retreat.
- Heli-dining – exhilaration at altitude! Reach new heights in dining excellence at one of the premier restaurants West Auckland has to offer.
- Romantic dining – Auckland seascapes and a beautiful sylvan setting make this a perfect choice for any romantic dinner (Auckland bookings are essential).
Click to download the brochures for our packages and menusOpen for brunch/lunch and dinner – and don’t forget that reservations are essential. Book now to avoid disappointment, particularly for groups
Reservations are essential and deck seating is subject to availability. To avoid disappointment, especially for large groups, make your reservation now.
Click here for our restaurant menus.
Do you need unique luxury accommodation for your special event, wedding or conference? Find out more about accommodation choices at Auckland's Waitakere Estate.